To backup your minutes please follow these steps:
- Make sure you've closed MinuteTaker on the iPad: Force an app to close
- Connect you device to your computer.
- In iTunes, select your iPad (below Devices), and then click the Apps tab.
- Below File Sharing, from the list on the left, select the "MinuteTaker" application.
- From the list on the right, select the folder "MinuteTaker Library", and then click “Save to.”
- In the window that appears, select the destination where you want the files to be saved, and then click Choose.
- Now select "MinuteTaker" (with the beta icon) and drag and drop the saved folder into the file sharing list. Confirm to overwrite the existing folder.
Still have questions? Contact me.